Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kudryavka Noumi Summer Outfit ver. Nendoroid [Good Smile Company]


Kudryavka Noumi Summer Outfit ver. Nendoroid
  • Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
  • Announce Date: September 10th, 2010 & September 26th, 2010
  • Release Date: April 2011
  • Price: ¥4,200

ARGGG MY EAR!!!!.... sorry guys... it's just to many fans here screaming because of the cuteness that Kudo shown to them. Well then I can't give much comment for Kud for I'm not one of her fan and second I haven't even played Little Busters (anyone can translate the arc for me is much appreciated :P)
what i think about kudo nendoroid is her hat, her uniform and that faceplate smile with fang (it looks like it's good for nendoroid remilia and flandre).


Well what dou you know... there's a wonder dog there :))


I'm sorry guys but what I see in this nendo is parts for other nendo like I mention before (faceplate with fang for remi and flandre, uniform... maybe for sanae, but other character can use it..... hair for Nao Stacatto.... it seems nice, i still don't know for the cape though)

oh well I can only say good for you Kudo fan :D

the figure will be another exclusive and can only be ordered through the October issue of Comptiq magazine which will be on sale on September 10th, 2010 and the October & November issue of CompAce magazine ,which will be on sale on August 26th, 2010 and September 26th, 2010 respectively. The figure itself is scheduled for April 2011 release at 4,200 Yen retail price.

source:

No comments:

Post a Comment